Hi SNAP! friends, we are in the final home stretch before SNAP 2018! Can you believe it?! We are so excited to announce that SNAP Secret Sisters is back for the 5th year! This program has been such a huge hit each year, and we are thrilled with the response we get each and every year. This year we are switching things up a little and will only be doing two gifts for your Secret Sister!
Whether you’ve been attending SNAP for years or you’re a first-time attendee we would love it if you would consider joining in on the fun and help us make this 2018’s conference experience even more amazing! Trust us, you will love it and love the connections you make by participating!
- The Secret Sister program is totally voluntary – SIGN UP only if this something that really interests you! When filling out the form please be as detailed as possible and answer ALL the questions. We want to be sure your assigned partner really gets to know you!
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be paired with another blogger attending Snap and you’ll be sent their blog and social media information.
- Secret Sister information will be delivered through your Facebook account as a private message. You MUST BE SURE to check your folders for your assigned partner and confirm receipt. Often you will find a notification in your “other” folder. We can not stress this portion enough! We usually have attendees on the first day of registration who still don’t know their assigned partners because they don’t check their Facebook messages.
- Research your Secret Sister! Basically, stalk all of his/her social media channels and blog to find out what he/she loves and likes! Think hobbies, favorite colors, snacks, etc… Leave a comment or two while you’re visiting their social media, everyone loves some extra attention!
- Purchase or make two gifts for your Secret Sister and bring them to SNAP. We will collect the gifts on Day 1 at registration. There is no spending limit, we are totally leaving that up to you.
- Each gift is to be wrapped before you arrive at registration on Day 1. Please number your gifts on the bottom (ie: a #1 for the first gift to be given, a #2 for the second gift). We will have provided labels with everyone’s names for each gift to help in the passing out process each day.
- Only include your name on the last gift to be given on the last day of the conference! A good idea is to wrap your business card inside your second gift so your Secret Sister has all of your information so she can track you down and give you a huge hug and follow you on social media!
- We will have labels printed and ready to go with each participant’s name, all you need to do is know who your Secret Sister is when you drop off the gifts so we can label them properly.
- Gifts will be distributed during specific hours at the conference. You can look at the SNAP schedule once it’s released for specific times for pick-up. Gifts must be picked up each day at those designated times!
- Watch the SNAP Twitter feed and our personal feeds @craftedsparrow and @sweetrosestudio before and during the conference for updates.
You will have until March 31st, 2017 to sign up! So don’t wait too long or you might miss out!
Now, we know that this is a big chunk of information to take in, but it’s honestly so fun and we’ve received such amazing feedback about relationships and friendships made because of participation in the program. We love seeing how creative the gifts and wrapping are, especially when they reflect the recipient who will be receiving them.
So are you in and ready to be paired with your Secret Sister? Fill out THIS FORM to get started!
We’ve created a special hashtag for the SNAP Secret Sister program that you’ll want to follow before and during the conference: #snapsister. It’s really so fun to see all the gifts and thought put into them.
Last thing: If you choose to sign up and participate, awesome! We’re excited to have you join us! Please make sure that you follow through and bring the gifts for your Secret Sister. It would be a total bummer if someone didn’t get the experience they expected!