If you’re flying into Salt Lake City to attend SNAP! Conference, you have a few options for making your way to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.
Rent a car
The Salt Lake City airport has multiple car rental companies. Check online for the best rates and availability. We recommend this option if you plan to do some sightseeing while visiting Utah.
Take a shuttle
* Prices are for one-way travel.
Our preferred shuttle provider is Express Shuttle (800.397.0773). The cost is $30 for the first person and $15 for each additional person in the same party, one way (up to 7 passengers).
Please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance whenever possible and let the reservationist know you are with SNAP!. You can pay the driver by cash or pay via credit card over the phone. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid a charge. Each van holds up to seven passengers.
At the Ground Transportation Desk, look for the Express Shuttle sign. A representative will be stationed there to check you in when you arrive. The shared shuttle departs hourly at the top of the hour.
The UTA Airport TRAX line opens April 14th, just in time for SNAP!. To plan your trip, visit http://www.rideuta.com/ridinguta/tripplanner/planner.aspx. Service is available Monday through Saturday.
Directions from the airport to Thanksgiving Point:
- As you leave the airport, follow the signs for I-80 East to City Center/Ogden/Provo.
- Merge onto I-80 E and stay on I-80 for about 6 miles.
- Take a slight left onto I-15 South.
- Merge onto I-15 S and stay on I-15 for approximately 20 miles.
- Take exit 284 to Highland/Alpine and turn right.
- Make a U-turn at your first opportunity and then your first right onto Thanksgiving Way. Thanksgiving Point will be on your right-hand side.