We are so excited to announce that Kami Kilgore and her team from Everything Food Conference are the NEW owners of Snap Conference!
CEO Kami Kilgore first attended Snap Conference in 2015 and was so incredibly inspired by the community. During the conference, right in the lobby of Little America, she decided to start Everything Food Conference just for foodies! She and her team have grown the conference to be THE place where food and chef bloggers and influencers call home. Next year will be Everything Food’s 5th year with close to 1,000 attendees!
It’s been quite an amazing journey!
Now, we are so excited to take everything we’ve learned with Everything Food and take Snap to the next level!
You are probably wondering, “What will change now that Kami and her team have acquired Snap?”
But let’s start with what will NOT change:
- The Snap community feel and closeness. The relationships you have built over the years are incredibly valuable. We will work to preserve those relationships by maintaining established beloved Snap traditions while adding some new traditions to build even stronger relationships. Snap will continue to be THE place for creative, DIY & lifestyle bloggers and influencers.
- The main structure of the event. We know you love parties! We know you love fabulous speakers! We know networking with brands is a MUST! We look forward to bringing in past favorites while adding unbelievable speakers to the line-up, attracting new sponsors, and creating unforgettable memories.
- Decor! It’s all about those fabulous pictures and will ensure you have several Instagram worthy places for you to selfie.
What does the new Snap team bring to the table?
- Experience! Over the past 5 years, the Everything Food team has studied events and tweaked, changed, and improved every single part of the Everything Food Conference to make it an incredible event. They are excited to jump in after all the hard lessons they have learned and bring the best of the best to Snap!
- A crazy, obsessive-like passion for putting on one heck of a conference. A professional, well-organized conference does not mean boring! Snap will be THE one place where creative influencers will attend to grow your business, make necessary connections, and leave feeling like a boss.
- A structured, organized TEAM! We are now a team of 9 who work year-round to meet your needs, wants, and requests. We work hard for YOU because you deserve it!
SnapConf2020 will be October 5th through the 7th at the Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah. Mark your calendars! It’s going to be the best year yet and we can’t wait to meet every one of you!
Stay tuned for SO MUCH MORE!!
Kami Kilgore and the Snap Team