We are so excited to announce a change in venue for Snap Conference in 2020. The conference will be held at the gorgeous and spacious Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah. Located a short distance from Salt Lake City, it’s the perfect location for our growing conference needs.
Here are 5 reasons we LOVE the Davis Conference Center.
- The conference center is surrounded by several high-quality hotels and even attached to a beautiful, newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Hotel!
- More functional space. There is no shortage of functional classroom and dining space to expand with Snap’s growth.
- Free parking! Whether you’re local or renting a car, there is plenty of space to park your ride.
- They give us the freedom to bring in outside food vendors! This is truly unique. Trust us… we’ve searched far and wide to find a large, compatible venue which gives us freedom over what food is brought in by us and our sponsors.
- Easy to find and clear signage. This place is amazing! You’ll be able to easily navigate to the venue AND navigate inside the venue with clear, direct, and easy signage.
Even if you aren’t able to book a room at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, the conference center is walking distance to at least 7 other hotels.
Location, location, location!
Really, the biggest reason we love the Davis Conference Center is that it gives us plenty of room to grow! We are ready to take Snap to the next level and we know we can do it here.
2020…here we come!