It’s hard to believe, but we’re already about two months deep in planning for SNAP! Conference 2014. The quick growth we’ve experienced in such a short time has been super-great, but it also means dedicating more time to the conference and less time to the blog.
Fortunately, I have long recognized that part of putting on a great show is setting the foundation with a great team…To that end, I am looking to establish a creative team to fill in here and there over the coming months.
I am looking for contributors who can help cover the following topics:
What you can expect:
- Publish one new, never before seen tutorial on Snap Creativity once each month.
- Links to contributor sites will be posted on the right sidebar of the site.
- Social media shout outs each time a post goes live (and a whole lotta love on the side for your own site).
- Small monetary compensation.
- One full-conference ticket to SNAP! 2014, including shared room.
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Email [email protected] with CONTRIBUTE in the subject line. Please share a little bit about yourself, three links to posts on the topic you’re interested in covering (if you don’t have a blog, please mock up) and a few sentences about why you’d like to be a contributor at Snap.
Please know that though we would like to take everyone, there are just a few positions available.